Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 1

So I got tired of it and decided to do something. I went and found a few web pages for some simple exercise programs: two hundred squats, one hundred push ups, and two hundred sit-ups. I also signed up at push ups logger to track my progress. This is me. It's sort of weird how that site uses the same pages for push ups as well as sit-ups.

I also just bought some vitamins today:

Fish Oil 1760 mg
Lecithin 400 mg
DHEA 25 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 400 mg with Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg

The fish oil I took 2 of (already having fishy burps, oh well), the others I am taking 1 of. The fish oil is for the Omega 3 fatty acids, and the others are either acetylcholine precursors or aid in its production. Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter that tells your muscles what to do, and is a primary factor in the executive function of the brain.

I have no idea what the effect of this will be. I intend on sticking with this, modifying it as needed to get better effects.

No comments: