- It's ok to torture people. Don't worry, you won't get in trouble for it. Why?
- If you're just a grunt, you were just following orders, so it's ok.
- If you were in charge, you can keep it under wraps until the next administration comes along, and they'll sweep it under the rug for you.
- It's ok to ruin people's lives financially by taking inherently stupid risks. Why?
- The government will just give you more money to play with, and make future generations pay the bill.
I was raised to think for myself, which means I don't tend to like being told what to do, and I was raised to be nice, which means I tend to think that telling other people what to do isn't right. This combination leads to one very, very frustrated man.